Traduce a Espanol!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Starting off...who am I and what the heck am I going to write?



I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and now that both my kids are going to be in school (still in denial!) starting in August I thought now would be as good a time as any!  So what will this blog be about?  Well, I am a preschool teacher...
with children ages 5 and almost 7

so there will be quite a bit about both of those. In addition, I am a part time DCE (Director of Christian Education) at our church
so I will also be posting about that as well.  Lastly, I am the wife to a wonderful man who also happens to be a Pastor

so I am officially a PW (pastor's wife) and my kids are PKs :)  I'm sure that will creep in at different times - how could it not!?

I am passionate about Christian education in the preschool and at home, creating a fun and loving atmosphere at home and about continuing to grow in Christ.  I hope you find my blog helpful and share your ideas and thoughts with me!

In Christ,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment