Traduce a Espanol!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Lots of Great Children's Praise and Worship Music!


I love the idea of making children a part of worship and I like the idea our church is toying with to start a children's praise time at the start of Sunday school.  So I have begun looking around for good praise and worship music for kids.  What better place to look than other Christian Educators? :)  I am making a list of all their suggestions...this doesn't mean they would all fit my church - or yours. Every church in every denomination in every state (in every country) is different - some of these will work for you and some of them won't.

I've grouped the more popular groups first - these groups were suggested by multiple people. There are 7 of these and some specific songs that were suggested for each group (click on the group name for the webpage and the songs for the youtube video - i tried to find a good video with lyrics, but some were better than others).  Then, after those 7, are a random list of other groups/songs that people liked. This is a wide variety of songs/groups for different aspects of church - praise, worship, wednesday nights - some have motions (which I love for children), some don't.  Some are better for prek age and some for older elementary.  I'm sure you can find something on here that suits your needs :)  If your kids' favorite worship song isn't on here - add it in the comments below!

*(if you are wondering what the stars are for - I just used them to mark my favorites for future reference :)

Hope this is helpful - God bless all of you and your children's ministry!

TOP 7 GROUPS 
and some favorite songs

Who I Wanna Be
Jesus What a Friend
Shine a Light
Greater is He (teaching moves video)
*I Love my BIBLE (teaching moves video)

OTHER Groups/Songs that were popular

1.  Cedarmont Kids
2.  Planet Shakers Kids
*Let Praise Awaken
Great is Your Love
*3.  Matthew West - "Hello My Name is"
*4.  MercyMe - "Greater is He"
5.  Jana Alayra
6.  God's Kids Worship
*7.  Newsboys - God's Not Dead
8.  Toby Mac - Unstoppable
9.  Jumpstart3 (scripture memorization songs)
10.  Jesus Culture - Rooftops
11.  Tasha Cobbs - Break Every Chain
*12.  Philips Craig and Dean - Here I am to Worship
13.  William McDowell - I Give Myself Away
14.  David Crowder Band - How He Loves
15.  TobyMac - Steal My Show
*16.  TobyMac - Speak Life
17.  Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God
*18.  Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace
*19.  Chris Tomlin - Our God (is Greater)
*20.  Matt Redmon - Bless the Lord Oh my Soul






No comments:

Post a Comment